Self-Introduction: Jason Rohwedder

Jason rohwedde at codegrinder.com
Tue Dec 30 19:17:11 UTC 2003

1. Jason Adam Rohwedder
2. USA, Chicago
3. Development Systems Engineer
4. Orbitz.com

5.
   Mainly, I'd like to ensure that I have a source of security fix RPMS,
   for both my home machines, and any machines at work that require
   them.  Added to that, I like RH 7.3.  It's a good stable release that
   works well for machines that don't need all the bells and whistles
   that I may want on my workstation.

   It should be noted that while work is permitting me to contribute to
   this project, it is not a sponsored activity.  So, I'm free to spend
   as much of my free time as I want.  But, I may or may not, be able to
   spend work-time on the project, depending on what's necessary at
   the company.

   I could potentially do some QA for the project if necessary.  I still
   need to work on setting up a reference machine for that to happen.

6.
   Currently, I package many of the custom packages required in the
   development environment at work.  There are some security updates to
   stock packages as well, and I expect the need for that to grow as the
   EOL's take effect.  I'm mainly responsible for making sure that the
   machines used for development are secure, maintainable, and that all
   applications used are able to work together properly.

   My skillset includes: C/C++, Java, Php, Perl, and a very slim bit of
   python.

   Why should I be trusted?  I have a vested interest in seeing the
   project succeed and move forward, in that it may save me some
   headache at work and with my own machines.  Other than that, I've
   been working professionally in systems administration/engineering
   since 1998.  Honestly, I don't have any examples in the public domain
   to showcase, so perhaps any trust I earn will have to come from my
   contributions to the project.

7.

[rohwedde at localhost rohwedde]$ gpg --fingerprint 9B643F0D
pub  1024D/9B643F0D 2003-12-30 Jason Rohwedder <rohwedde at codegrinder.com>
     Key fingerprint = 0AA1 6522 AD40 FB05 EFB3  2344 C364 0463 9B64 3F0D
sub  1024g/48049725 2003-12-30