RPM upgrade discussion

Chuck Wolber chuckw at quantumlinux.com
Tue Dec 30 22:32:32 UTC 2003

> > > The only issue is yum-1.x is the only version that works with
> > > rpm-4.0.4.
> >
> > Is there a changelog that covers the delta between yum-1 and yum-2? Or
> > more to the point, can we live with this?
>
> Sure there are changelogs - but I'm still not sure what the problems are
> with yum-1.

Neither am I. Warren made the comment first, I was hoping he'd elaborate.

-Chuck

--
Quantum Linux Laboratories - ACCELERATING Business with Open Technology
   * Education			| -=^ Ad Astra Per Aspera ^=-
   * Support			| chuckw at quantumlinux.com

"You know what you get after putting 30 years into a company? You're
 looking at it." -Downsized CIO of a major insurance carrier.