[Fedora-legacy-list] DRAFT for Press Release 1.2

Jeremy Portzer jeremyp at pobox.com
Thu Nov 6 18:04:10 UTC 2003

On Thu, 2003-11-06 at 12:33, Jesse Keating wrote:
> On Thursday 06 November 2003 09:13, Jeremy Portzer wrote:
> > Shouldn't that be:
> > Aren't we moving to the RH list?
> >
> > (And why the capital F on Fedora in this list but none of the others?
> > Ugh.)
>
> Probably a typo.  the URL with a lowercase f loads, and this email will
> prove that sending to a lower case f will work as well.

You're right, I knew that sending mail was case insensitive, but didn't
realize that mailman was also for the URL.  The only place it really
seems to show is on the "list of lists" page at
http://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo , where some of the Fedora lists
are captitalized and others aren't, with no standardization.  No big
deal though.

--Jeremy