[Fedora-legacy-list] System

Franco Bladilo bladilo at is.rice.edu
Tue Nov 4 19:47:17 UTC 2003

same thing here, all I need is security errata to support older rh (7.2
/ 9) systems while we migrate them to
rhel or fedora (we haven't decided yet)
Does anybody knows if it's legally possible to rebuild RHEL from the
SRPMS provided by RH on their ftp site and
then distribute this new binary version.

--
Franco Bladilo
Linux Cluster Administrator
bladilo at rice.edu