[Fedora-legacy-list] Re: System

Lucas Albers admin at cs.montana.edu
Tue Nov 4 21:31:40 UTC 2003

> Warren Togami wrote:

> I would further suggest our policy include two additional clarifications:
>
>    * If we must fix bugs which are not security-related, fix the high
> priority
>      items that cause work stoppage, data loss, etc.  Don't fix
> unimportant
>      bugs (simple cosmetic items, rarely used features, etc).  Let those
> be
>      fixed in newer Fedora releases.
>    * Don't add new features no matter how popular they are, unless they
> are
>      necessary to resolve security or high-priority functionality bugs.

Add my voice to the herd, you pulled that thought out of my head.
Exactly what I am thinking.
If it's a bug and no one encounters it, who cares.

Like my alpha with 2.4.9 kernel, been up for 70 days so I am not touching it.
And my fault on the reboot...certainly not a crash.
Yes Yes Yes.
Just keeps working, not changing anything unless it's an exploit, or
kernel/service crash.

--Luke