[Fedora-legacy-list] Re: Delay? Looks bad for Fedora

Carlos Villegas villegas at math.gatech.edu
Wed Nov 5 19:05:14 UTC 2003

On Wed, Nov 05, 2003 at 07:01:02AM -1000, Warren Togami wrote:
> I must state a correction, we are on track ASSUMING everyone continues
> to push forward progress on all fronts of this project.  Please post and
> discuss drafts for the much needed press release today as our next step
> in this process.

Is anyone already drafting this press release? There has been no
but it would be very primitive, since I've only been on the mailing list
for a couple of weeks, mainly as an "observer", and have not joined the
irc channels or used the wiki. If no one else is doing it or I don't get
a reply to this, I'll start working on it but you have been warned, that
it will probably require a lot of work...

Carlos

PS: I saw some reference to needed servers, what in particular is needed,
we might be able to provide some of the required services.