[Fedora-legacy-list] Re: System

Martin Stricker shugal at gmx.de
Wed Nov 5 23:40:17 UTC 2003

"David J. Bianco" wrote:

> My idea is that once things are handed over to the Legacy Project,
> they should be considered more or less "frozen".  It's not that I
> want to lock out Legacy users from newer features, it's just that I
> believe these releases should be looked upon as "stable" and not
> mucked with unnecessarily.

I agree wholeheartedly! If it doesn't need to be fixed, don't touch it.
If I really need additional software or new features, that's my problem,
and I'll deal with it. But the "official" updates should be kept to the
absolutely necessary minium - I need to validate every change to the
systems.

Best regards,
Martin Stricker
Linux Migration Project: http://www.linux-migration.org/