Test Message : Is this list still alive? (NO content)

Jesse Keating jkeating at j2solutions.net
Thu Nov 20 17:06:22 UTC 2003

On Wednesday 19 November 2003 23:42, Ow Mun Heng wrote:

Yeah it's alive.  I think we're all still trying to digest the recent
announcements made on RH's behalf by news agencies.

Speaking of news agencies, is everybody happy with the smallish
press-release draft that was last posted?  If there are no objections,
I'd like to submit it off to Pogo's PR group.

Before we do the actual press release, I'd really like to have a real
website for people to come to and look at.  Are there any folks on the
list that have the spare time to whip up a static webpage for now,
until we get something a bit more dynamic up?  I suppose we need a logo
to.  But please, no old guy w/ a cane wearing a Fedora, thats just the
wrong image (;

--
Jesse Keating RHCE MCSE (geek.j2solutions.net)
Fedora Legacy Team      (www.fedora.us/wiki/FedoraLegacy)

Was I helpful?  Let others know: