Schedule

Lucas Albers admin at cs.montana.edu
Sun Nov 23 02:45:13 UTC 2003

Alright some items we need to get cracking on, the necessary steps to get
the bits out the door.

Everyone done arguing about whether to upgrade rpm or not?
I'll upgrade to whatever rpm is required I don't care, I just need fedora
legacy to give me time to upgrade my systems.
(And support my systems that I can't upgrade...)

Do we have a bugzilla database setup?
Do we have a test apt-yum/mirror that we will be using as a master server?
Do we have a build environment setup?
Do we have our master environment, build lab, security hardened?
(As you know the debian master servers were compromized recently, and it
would be nice if the same thing did not happen to use. While their is no
comparison between their volume and our expected volume, it is still an
important head's up.)

Do we have gpg keys setup for fedora legacy?

What is our erratta turnaround going to be?

What is our quality control?
Do we do a tiered release of updated packages, or all at once?

We need announce mailing lists setup for erratta notifications.

I believe we need to get a dry-run of fedora-legacy working...

--Luke