[Fedora-legacy-list] System

Chuck Wolber chuckw at quantumlinux.com
Sat Oct 25 08:51:36 UTC 2003

> > So it looks like Red Hat's build system may not be ready in time for
> > our December deadline for 7.3 EOLd.  That means we need to launch with
> > something else.
>
> Just courious, given that 7.3 is approaching the 18 month mark and given
> that last time I looked the wiki said basically 123 out for supporting
> old versions how long are you guys looking to support 7.3 "officially"??

I don't know about "officially". We (as in Quantum Linux Labs) plan to
support it until all our customers are migrated. How long will that be?
It'll take as long as it takes...

-Chuck

--
Quantum Linux Laboratories - ACCELERATING Business with Open Technology
   * Education			| -=^ Ad Astra Per Aspera ^=-
   * Support			| chuckw at quantumlinux.com

A: Because we read from top to bottom, left to right.