[Fedora-legacy-list] Bandwidth offer

Jesse Keating hosting at j2solutions.net
Tue Oct 7 23:12:58 UTC 2003

On Tuesday 07 October 2003 16:08, Matthias Saou wrote:
> Well, I doubt the needs will be very high. There would be no problem
> with me to use my existing servers and the many freshrpms.net mirrors
> out there.

Ok.  I'm hoping that Legacy will be able to tie into the existing Red
Hat mirror structure.  Those I've talked to about this see no problem
withit, but of course aren't able to say Yea/Nea.  They are however
bringing the issue up to those who can.

Now I'm looking for a place in the NorthWest USA to house the server, so
that I can physically access it if necessary.  Depending on the
bandwidth needs we may just put it in the colo we use for Pogo Linux,
but we're not sure yet.  Anybody associated with any of the
Universities around that is oodles of bandwidth to spare?

--
Jesse Keating RHCE MCSE
http://geek.j2solutions.net

Was I helpful?  Let others know: