[Fedora-legacy-list] Legacy Bugzilla?

Warren Togami warren at togami.com
Wed Oct 8 01:51:09 UTC 2003

This is probably a question that Red Hat will have to answer.

Can Fedora Legacy be tracked in bugzilla.redhat.com, or should we have
our own Bugzilla?  I am very much hoping that bugzilla.redhat.com can be
used since it already has the setup to restrict access to bugs to
certain groups, important for security sensitive stuff that Legacy might
need to do.

If RH cannot host Legacy's bugs, then I can host it on the old fedora.us
servers at the University of Hawaii, but I will need clueful assistance
in configuration and maintenance of Bugzilla in order to enable the
security groups.

Warren