[Fedora-legacy-list] Legacy Bugzilla?

Jesse Keating hosting at j2solutions.net
Wed Oct 8 03:51:42 UTC 2003

Warren Togami wrote:

> Can Fedora Legacy be tracked in bugzilla.redhat.com, or should we have
> our own Bugzilla?  I am very much hoping that bugzilla.redhat.com can
> be used since it already has the setup to restrict access to bugs to
> certain groups, important for security sensitive stuff that Legacy
> might need to do.
>
> If RH cannot host Legacy's bugs, then I can host it on the old
> fedora.us servers at the University of Hawaii, but I will need clueful
> assistance in configuration and maintenance of Bugzilla in order to
> enable the security groups.

Good proposition.  I'll add it to the Wiki.  I'm not sure how many Red
Hat people have made it to the list though.  66 people have signed up
since last night though, good sign that people are interested.

--
Jesse Keating RHCE MCSE

http://geek.j2solutions.net
Mondo DevTeam (http://www.microwerks.net/~hugo/)