[Fedora-legacy-list] Fedora-Legacy EOL

Erik Williamson erik at cpsc.ucalgary.ca
Thu Oct 23 15:59:20 UTC 2003

Hi All,

[I swear I read all the archives, didn't see anything about this, hope
that I'm not re-hashing this]

I'm just wondering about what sort of life expectancy a release may have.

Going with the notion that FC releases are ~4 months apart, with 3
months of errata from the FC team after the subsequent release comes
out, and judging by Seth Vidal's posting on the 1-2-3-out method - can
we anticipate ~21 month life cycle?

Looking forward to helping in any way that I can.

Cheers,
Erik.

e r i k   w i l l i a m s o n                     erik at cpsc.ucalgary.ca
  system admin . department of computer science . university of calgary