[Fedora-legacy-list] System

Jesse Keating jkeating at j2solutions.net
Sat Oct 25 02:44:35 UTC 2003

On Friday 24 October 2003 19:29, Tom Diehl uttered:
> Just courious, given that 7.3 is approaching the 18 month mark and given
> that last time I looked the wiki said basically 123 out for supporting old
> versions how long are you guys looking to support 7.3 "officially"??

As long as there are people willing to do back ports for it.  Quite a while I
would think, especially given the products out there that are built upon 7.3,
such as Immunix and whatnot.

7.3 will have to be drug out into the street and beat over the head repeatedly
with a hardback sendmail manual until it no longer moves, then shot a few
times in the kernel, just to be sure it's dead.  THEN it shall be torn apart
at it's libraries and strewn across the farthest reaches of the galaxy.  All
this must happen before we stop using 7.3  (;

--
Jesse Keating RHCE MCSE	(http://geek.j2solutions.net)
Fedora Legacy Team	(http://www.fedora.us/wiki/FedoraLegacy)

Was I helpful?  Let others know: