Legacy going to move...?

Eric Rostetter rostetter at mail.utexas.edu
Fri Apr 2 19:52:56 UTC 2004

Quoting Jim Richardson <warlock at eskimo.com>:

> Well, I appreciate the effort going into FL, I have 2 servers with
> RH7.X/FL and one with RH9 soon to go FL. So I directly benefit from FL.
> But how can I help? I am not much of a programmer, and I can't risk the
> servers by "testing" packages. What can I do to help?

If you can setup a test box (an old obsolete box maybe) then you can help
test on that.  Otherwise, pool what ever talents you have.  If you are
a good technical/document writer, help write docs.  If you are good with
web sites, help with the FL web site.  If you are a journalist, write
articled about FL to help spread the word.  If you can, subscribe to
security notice lists, and report problems as they appear to FL.  If
you're rich, donate money to FL. :)  If you speak a language other
than English, help translate some of the docs or web pages.  In other
words, find a nitch and move in.

See http://fedoralegacy.org/participate/ for some ideas, but there are
others besides what are listed there.

--