new wiki entry, please view/review/update

Eric Rostetter rostetter at mail.utexas.edu
Fri Apr 2 21:09:08 UTC 2004

There has been some dicussion, but no action, on the need to update the
FL Overview page.  So I've imported it into the FL wiki at

http://www.fedoralegacy.org/wiki/index.php/UpdatedOverview

So people can help update it.  Once it is updated, and the list comes to
a consensus on the updates, we can update the actual overview page.

*PLEASE* folks take a moment to review, update, or comment on this page.
This is a crucial document to the project, and we really need to get it
updated to reflect current reality.  I've made a start, but I'd like to
get some involvement from others also.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics