RH 9 Complete Upgrade Procedure

Howard B Owen howen at cisco.com
Mon Apr 12 20:47:21 UTC 2004

Red Hat probably won't take existing errata off their site. They still
have old errata releases for 7.x, 6.x and even 5.x and 4.x. (At least,
those directories still appear under /pub/linux/updates on
ftp.redhat.com.)

I wonder what they will do when the EL releases reach 4.X ? 8)

--
Howard Owen    -  Linux Architect "Even if you are on the right
IBM Global Services - Cisco Linux  track, you'll get run over if you