Introduction & a couple of questions (kernel, openssl)

David Botsch dwb7 at ccmr.cornell.edu
Fri Apr 23 20:30:39 UTC 2004

Hi. First off, just wanted to introduce myself to the list. You can see
who I am from my signature. I am willing to help out with testing of
packages and some patching perhaps as well as things apply to RH 7.3

Moving onwards...

I wanted to inquiry as to the state of the openssl packages, which seem
to have been in testing for quite some time, now. I also saw,
yesterday, a security kernel release for Fedora Core 1. Has anyone
looked at this to see if any of these things are relevant in RH7.3?

Thanks!

--
David William Botsch
dwb7 at ccmr.cornell.edu