Mozilla 1.4.2

Michal Jaegermann michal at harddata.com
Wed Apr 28 19:34:55 UTC 2004

On Wed, Apr 28, 2004 at 12:44:40PM -0400, David Botsch wrote:
> It would appear that there is a security update for mozilla < 1.4.2
>
> This seems to apply to RH7.3

Check a thread starting with

http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-legacy-list/2004-March/msg00128.html

> At the moment, I am trying to rebuild mozilla-1.4.2-2.1.0.src.html from
> Red Hat Enterprise 2.1AS Sources.

Not much to try.  See the URL above for details how to rebuild on
RH7.3.

The issue apparently was shrugged off.  Personally I am running
on 7.3 machine mozilla-1.4.2, and a corresponding version of galeon,
for well over a month.  As I am not concerned at all about
evolution and/or nautilus-mozilla I did not try to test how and
if these are really affected.

   Michal