Self-Introduction: Carlos Villegas

Carlos Villegas villegas at math.gatech.edu
Fri Apr 30 22:37:21 UTC 2004

1. My gpg key for fedora is under Carlos A. Villegas, my main
	gpg key uses both Carlos A. Villegas and Carlos Villegas
2. Atlanta, GA USA
3. System administrator
4. School of Mathematics, Georgia Institute Technology
5. Goals in fedora-legacy:

	- Currently I'm only interested in RHL 9, and in the near
	future on Fedora Core versions.
	- Will be able and willing to do QA on packages, as long
	as I have systems with those versions installed, can't
	promise that I'll setup UML or VMs... but I might.
	- I probably won't have much time, but I'll try to
	contribute as possible,
	- My main interest is in security fixes, both remote and
	local, and will probably work and contribute only in
	those.

6. Historical qualifications:

	- I've made minor contributions to several proyects,
	ranging from comments, suggestions and wishes to patches,
	bug reports and other such stuff, I've been mostly
	an observer on fedora legacy, my only contribution
	so far has been the first draft of the "press release"
	sometime in october 2003??
	- I also have experience creating custom rpms for our
	internal use, I actually hope to contribute a few things
	to Fedora Core (if I have time)...
	- I have also written minor programs that have been
	released, some are lost, some are out there in use
	including a pam_krb5 module for mac os x.
	- I can program in C, shell (sh), perl if necessary,
	others that are probably not of much relevance (php, ...)
	to fedora legacy.

7. GPG KEYID and fingerprint:

pub  1024D/7536BB51 2004-04-30 Carlos A. Villegas (fedora) <villegas at math.gatech.edu>
     Key fingerprint = 9839 5197 1F98 3C78 1101  1337 9C00 899C 7536 BB51

I have signed this key with my main gpg key:

pub  4096R/7B1438CE 2003-06-03 Carlos Villegas <villegas at math.gatech.edu>
     Key fingerprint = 5FC5 1657 66BB A6F2 3E25  31B4 17AA 6267 7B14 38CE
uid  Carlos A. Villegas (Main key) <villegas at math.gatech.edu>

This message has been signed with my newly created fedora key.

Carlos

PS: my apologies if these email comes twice, I sent it to the
wrong email address a few minutes ago...