Lurker Suggestion: Retro-name RHL to Fedora Core 0.x

Simon Weller simon at nzservers.com
Mon Aug 9 14:38:38 UTC 2004

On Saturday 07 August 2004 03:45 am, Dominic Hargreaves wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 06, 2004 at 05:54:43PM -0700, Jesse Keating wrote:
> > See above.  Plus I am about to go live with a semi-public build server
> > that I will give access to a few trustworthy folks to be able to build
> > packages for updates-testing and updates.  I will still retain the
> > signing ability, however promoting a few folks will allow updates to
> > happen much faster than before.

Sounds like an excellent plan. Hopefully that will improve the overall process
and take some of the burden off you Jesse.

- Si

--
Simon Weller LPIC-2, BCIP
Systems Engineer

<-
To mess up a Linux box, you need to work at it; to mess up your Windows box,
you just need to work on it.
 - Scott Granneman, Security Focus
->