PHP vulnerabilities?

Stuart Low stuart at serverpeak.com
Wed Dec 22 05:31:33 UTC 2004

> I skipped xslt support; that would complicate things although on
> 22 Jul 2004 on this list, with a subject "New PHP 4.3.8 RPMS
> Released", Stuart Low wrote:
> > I've just released PHP RPMs for Redhat 7.3, 9, Enterprise 3 &
> > Fedora Core 1/2.

Heya,

Yes, that's me. :)

I've actually just finished building PHP 4.3.10 RPMS for 7.3, 9, 3ES and
FC1.

You can find the SRPM for all versions >RH9 here:
http://www.seekbrain.com/downloads/psa/BUILD/

The RH7.3 version was more of a pain then it was worth to put into a
unified build so I had to upgrade the existing RH 7.3 RPM manually.

I'll release 4.3.10 within the next 24hrs for RH 7.3 and RH9 and send a
message to this list once I'm done.

I was going to do this yesterday but with 50+ machines to upgrade both
PHP and consequently Zend Optimiser on I didn't get around to it. 8-|

Stuart