buffer overflows in XFree86

Jesse Keating jkeating at j2solutions.net
Fri Feb 13 21:35:03 UTC 2004

On Friday 13 February 2004 12:45, Michal Jaegermann wrote:
> I have this bookmark for quite a while.  I also have a login
> on bugzilla.fedora.us.  It seem to have a mind of its own.  Right
> know, for example, when I tried the above, it showed me 13 entries
> on the list.  But my previous search gave 18 of those.

That URL pulls from the "keywords" of the bug.  Once we close a bug, I
remove the keyword so that closed bugs will not show up in the list.
Also, the active "list" you have in bugzilla will not update itself if
you change keywords.  You'll have to re-visit the URL to re-run the
search.

Mondo DevTeam           (www.mondorescue.org)

Was I helpful?  Let others know: