It's January 1st...

Jeff Lasman blists at nobaloney.net
Thu Jan 1 03:42:33 UTC 2004

It's already January 1st in most of the world.  And it soon will be
everywhere else.

Is there anything working we can point 7.3 systems to?

With or without RPM or up2date (I use apt-get).

Or in other words, it's time to stop arguing about what we'd like to
have, and live with what we do have.

Or buy the commercial service from Progeny.

Jeff
--
Jeff Lasman, nobaloney.net, P. O. Box 52672, Riverside, CA  92517 US
Professional Internet Services & Support / Consulting / Colocation