Re: Fedora Legacy Launch Plan (draft 2)

Chuck Wolber wrote:

1) Clear separation between the official RH/FC updates and Legacy updates.

Ok, I can understand that. But instead of legacy, why not flrh7.3, flrh8.0, flrh9?

I really have no overall opinion about how they are marked, as long as they are marked in some way. But I don't think flrh is a very good mark. It took me about 3 times reading it through wondering why you would want to mark it "Fermi Linux Red Hat".

flrh (besides being very vague) is really only 2 letters shorter.

Troy

Troy Dawson  dawson fnal gov  (630)840-6468