VenderSec?

Christian Pearce pearcec at commnav.com
Fri Jan 9 02:28:39 UTC 2004

Seems important one of us gets on this list.  Which also raises an issue of how to we get that information and use it without leaking.  Certainly in an open mailing list forum like this people can see what we are planning to release.  Yet we need to community of QA and Packagers to get the job done.  Does this mean we need to form a secret society for Fedora Legacy? :P

Seriously I think it would be awesome to have some lead time.  As it is we are going to be slower to the draw because we need some consensus of what to do, packaging, QA process more complicated than normal do to trust issues,  and the PUBLISHing.

What do we have in mind?
--
Christian Pearce
http://www.commnav.com