Update Announcement Format discussion

Pekka Savola pekkas at netcore.fi
Sun Jan 11 05:56:17 UTC 2004

On Sat, 10 Jan 2004, Jesse Keating wrote:
> Subject: [FLSA-2004:${bugzillaID}] Updated sendmail resolves security
> vulnerability

I wouldn't used bugzilla-id in the header; they aren't sequential, and
the users will get confused ("did I miss 15 security advisories?!?!").

I'd suggest just allocating a number on FCFS basis

> Product:           Red Hat Linux

Not sure if there may be a trademark issue here.. Perhaps one should
add a preamble "0. About Fedora Legacy", plus 1-2 sentences to
describe the relation to Red Hat Linux.