Update Announcement Format discussion

Chuck Wolber chuckw at quantumlinux.com
Mon Jan 12 07:40:51 UTC 2004

> > I will say it again, I think it is foolish to discuss something like
> > this when there is so little working going into the actual packages.
>
> Agreed.  We can just assign the numbers on First Come - First Served
> basis just before sending the announcements, right?

Well that plan sure does scream "race condition"... and I'm sure as heck
not going to volunteer to "hand out" numbers upon request...

-Chuck

--
Quantum Linux Laboratories - ACCELERATING Business with Open Technology
   * Education			| -=^ Ad Astra Per Aspera ^=-
   * Support			| chuckw at quantumlinux.com

"You know what you get after putting 30 years into a company? You're
 looking at it." -Downsized CIO of a major insurance carrier.