Update Announcement Format discussion

Jesse Keating jkeating at j2solutions.net
Mon Jan 12 17:19:12 UTC 2004

On Monday 12 January 2004 09:20, Eric Rostetter wrote:
> I agree.   Either a url to the changelog, or just the changelog from
> the last version to the new version, or both.  But not the entire
> changelo

For now, just the last entry.  In the future, when I have the software
I'm dreaming up to make a webpage module out of a directory tree of
RPMs, flush with data such as description and such, we may be able to
point to this for the changelog in full.  But for now, just the
relevant parts.

--
Jesse Keating RHCE MCSE (geek.j2solutions.net)
Fedora Legacy Team      (www.fedora.us/wiki/FedoraLegacy)

Was I helpful?  Let others know: