Red Hat released new elm package for RHAS 2.1

David Rees drees at greenhydrant.com
Thu Jan 15 07:18:41 UTC 2004

seth vidal wrote, On 1/14/2004 10:47 PM:

> Another idea I'd like to offer for consideration,
>
> what if I'd like to be added to every bug tagging 7.x for a security
> need? Is there a way in bugzilla to have that happen automatically?

 From my knowledge of bugzilla, you can have a default owner of bugs,
but there isn't a way to automatically CC you on new bugs.  Your best
bet is to save a query which lists legacy bugs for 7.x which you aren't
already CC'd on and run it periodiclly.

There might be a way to do it that I'm not aware of as the
Jakarta-Tomcat guys have get an email update when any Tomcat bugs are
updated sent to their dev list (http://nagoya.apache.org/bugzilla/)
Maybe they've got some custom enhancements to their version of bugzilla.
  Or more likely, it could be because the default owner of each Tomcat
component is the Tomcat dev list.

-Dave