Self-Introduction: David Rees

David Rees drees at greenhydrant.com
Fri Jan 16 00:25:18 UTC 2004

I've posted a few times on the list, would like to help with the QA
process when I can:

   1. Full legal name: David Rees
   2. Country/City: United States, California, San Diego
   3. Profession: Developemnt Manager / Software Engineer
   4. Company: eBet, Inc.

   5. Goals: We've got a number of RedHat 7.3 machines still in service
which can't be upgraded at this time.  Until they are, I'd like to
assist with the process of getting important security fixes QAd.

   6. Qualifications: I'm primarily a Java programmer with a good deal of
experience building web applications and systems which interface with
legacy software.  I do a bit of everything.  I have some experience
with C/C++ programming as well as the various scripting languages.
I've been using Linux in one form or another since 1995, lately I've
been using RedHat, FC1 or Debian.

   7. GPG KEYID and fingerprint
$ gpg --fingerprint 63AAB5FB
pub  1024D/63AAB5FB 2004-01-15 David Rees <drees at greenhydrant.com>
     Key fingerprint = 12DF E096 F248 E150 FBF8  5BA3 3538 CF79 63AA B5FB
sub  2048g/6C990097 2004-01-15