End-user documentation for 7.x

Sean Kerner sean at resultsoverhead.com
Mon Jan 19 17:22:02 UTC 2004

Hi Jonas,

Great stuff - for a relative 'low-skill-level' 7.x admin like myself this
will really help.

One small grammer thing that I'd like to suggest:

>yum (Yellow dog Updater, Modified) is an automatic updater and package
installer/remover for RPM systems. It will help you keeping your system up
to date and is used by Fedora Core, the successor of Red Hat Linux.
Unfortunately, it wasn't included in 7.x releases of Red Hat Linux, but we
have prepared a package for you to get the full yum functionality on your
existing system<

Suggestion: Second sentence change to:
It will help you to keep your system up to date and is used by Fedora Core,
the successor of Red Hat Linux.

Sean