Legacy mirror structure

Jesse Keating jkeating at j2solutions.net
Mon Jan 19 20:19:44 UTC 2004

On Monday 19 January 2004 12:17, Chuck Wolber wrote:
> If we have to make a change later on. You can't just make a path
> change, or else you'll have a ton of nightly cronjobs breaking all
> over the place. You have to do it gradually with a bit of fanfare.

Ok, but magic eight ball isn't helping out here.  Given the current way
that Fedora.redhat.com's mirror system is layed out, and given that
their RHL tree is really not going to change, do you forsee anything
that is going to catch us with my current proposal?

--
Jesse Keating RHCE MCSE (geek.j2solutions.net)
Fedora Legacy Team      (www.fedora.us/wiki/FedoraLegacy)

Was I helpful?  Let others know: