Legacy mirror structure

Jesse Keating jkeating at j2solutions.net
Tue Jan 20 17:09:53 UTC 2004

On Tuesday 20 January 2004 09:08, Jeff Sheltren wrote:
> I like what's behind door number two.  ie:
> redhat/7.3/updates/i386
>
> It just makes more sense to me since that is what I'm used to seeing
> on redhat mirrors.

grr, I hate seeing "well this is better because thats what I'm used to
seeing".  No offense, but just because thats what everybody does
doesn't mean it's the most logical or technically clean.  If it were
reason enough, we'd _all_ be using AOL internet.  We have the chance to
do something the right way and the logical way, not just "the way that
everybody else does things".

--
Jesse Keating RHCE MCSE (geek.j2solutions.net)
Fedora Legacy Team      (www.fedora.us/wiki/FedoraLegacy)

Was I helpful?  Let others know: