Final(?) Fedora Legacy Mirror Layout

Matthias Saou thias at spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.egg.and.spam.freshrpms.net
Tue Jan 20 18:41:50 UTC 2004

Jesse Keating wrote :

> Ok, taken all feedback, and I've structured a mockup server:
>
> http://download.fedoralegacy.org
>
> Server actually has some content.  7.2 is almost fully populated, all
> releases have the updates-testing that I will announce momentarily.

Strange mixture... each $basearch is in a directory for every one of "base,
updates, testing-updates and legacy-addons, but directories named like that
also exist in a "lower" SRPMS directory. Seems to me like you've mixed the
"component/arch" (for binary packages) and "arch/component" (for sources)
possibilities, thus making it even more confusing ;-)

Matthias

Fedora Core release 1 (Yarrow) - Linux kernel 2.4.22-1.2163.nptl
Load : 0.39 0.45 0.39