Final(?) Fedora Legacy Mirror Layout

Chuck Wolber chuckw at quantumlinux.com
Tue Jan 20 19:03:01 UTC 2004

> Ok, taken all feedback, and I've structured a mockup server:
>
> http://download.fedoralegacy.org
>
> Server actually has some content.  7.2 is almost fully populated, all
> releases have the updates-testing that I will announce momentarily.

Nice job Jesse. Now we need to set up rsync and anonymous FTP access to
the repositories. I'm willing to jump in there and configure those if you
don't mind.

-Chuck

--
http://www.quantumlinux.com
 Quantum Linux Laboratories, LLC.

 "The measure of the restoration lies in the extent to which we apply
  social values more noble than mere monetary profit." - FDR