Re: download.fedoralegacy.org cutover

Quoting Jesse Keating <jkeating j2solutions net>:

> I'm almost ready for the cut-over.  The only thing that is missing is

I've made what I assume are the needed/correct changes to the web site in
CVS.  Feel free to pull from CVS to the web site when you make the change
over.  Or let me know and I'll do it when I get the okay and the time.

Once done, please check the changes and comment/correct.  The pages affected
are the faq page and the download page.

--
Eric Rostetter