yum and rpm updates for 8.0

Lucas Albers admin at cs.montana.edu
Thu Jan 29 18:18:20 UTC 2004

Warren,
I was not suggesting that was the policy.
I was aware that the rpm update was optional.
I was just reiterating my agreement with the policy.
On redhat 9/FC1 I have upgraded all the packages from the fedora.us patches
update. Have not experienced any problems.
--Luke

--
Luke Computer Science System Administrator
Security Administrator,College of Engineering