Re: web site updates

Hi Eric,

> Just an FYI, there have neen numerous updates to the web site lately,
> so if you haven't checked it out for a while you might want to do so now.

Good work, Eric! Thanks for putting all the stuff online. Additionally,
thanks for reviewing and completing the "Participation" section, which I
hadn't ready for publication yet, but I'm glad to see you finished the
missing parts.

I've been very busy with my regular job for the last week, but I hope
I'll be able to finish the end-user documentation for 8.0 this weekend,
as I see that the yum1/yum2/rpm41optional/rpm41required discussion has
been mainly finished.

All Fedora Legacy participants, keep on rocking!

Jonas