Calling all Mirror Admins

Vincent Jaussaud tatooin at kelkoo.com
Fri Jan 30 11:35:35 UTC 2004

Hi there;

We could setup an official fedoralegacy mirror in Amsterdam, Netherland,
on our mirror farm (see http://gnu.kookel.org) , hosted through a
dedicated 10 Mb/s line.

We can provide both FTP & HTTP public access; while rsync access isn't
setup, we can do that extra work if needed.

Please let us know the details.

We are also considering to help the fedoralegacy project in any other
way we can, although we don't exactly know how yet.

Thanks to all of you for providing this to the community.

Regards,

--
Vincent Jaussaud
Kelkoo.com Security Manager
email: tatooin at kelkoo.com

"Those who desire to give up freedom in order to gain security will not
have, nor do they deserve, either one."
    -- President Thomas Jefferson.    1743-1826