does fedoralegacy depend on fedora.us?

Joe Pruett joey at clean.q7.com
Mon Jun 7 18:26:16 UTC 2004

since there still isn't an official apt or yum for fedora legacy on rh9
boxes, we are instructed to use the fedora.us version.  further, we are
only instructed to add the fedoralegacy.org url to the sources.list file
and not to comment out the fedora.us urls (or the macromedia ones in
sources.list.d).  is this an oversight in the docs (like not telling us to
install the fedora legacy key)?  or are you relying on the other rpms that
fedora.us would install (10 packages that i see via apt-get -s upgrade)?
i have assumed this is an oversight and not installed the fedora.us rpms,
but clarification would be good, as well as updating the docs.