QA testing for apt on RH{7.X|8.0}

Panu Matilainen pmatilai at welho.com
Mon Mar 1 18:53:51 UTC 2004

On Mon, 2004-03-01 at 18:36, Jason wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 01, 2004 at 01:48:58PM +0100, Michael Schwendt wrote:
> > On 01 Mar 2004 11:37:32 +0100, Erik Forsberg wrote:
> >
> > > How is QA testing on using APT for Red Hat Linux 8.0 (and 7.X) going?
> > > Where can I see status of it? How can I help (I do have access to a
> > > bunch of machines running RH 7.X and 8.0).
> >
> > http://www.fedora.us/LEGACY
>
> We're currently waiting on the package to stabilize in fedora core, then
> changes will be merged and the package will be put back on the QA
> chopping block.

Jason, FYI: the FC 1 and 1.90 apt is just about to go live (finally :),
you might want to check and resync the legacy apt version to the latest
one, not that there are any big changes there, just some rewording of
mirror-select stuff etc:
http://fedora.laiskiainen.org/SRPMS.fdr/apt-0.5.15cnc5-0.fdr.10.src.rpm

	- Panu -