QA weekend.

Johnny Strom jonny.strom at netikka.fi
Thu Mar 11 09:04:44 UTC 2004

Hello

I want to propose that we do an QA weekend before the end of the updates
for Redhat 9 where we patch/test and give feedback to all the security
related open bugs that are pending for the old Redhat releases.

We could do the same in the future get rid of pending updates
that have been queuing up.

This would be good to do so that we don't have any pending
updates when the support for Redhat 9 is over.

We could perhaps start on a friday so that people can do QA from work if
they have the possibility to do so.

Any taughts about this.

     Johnny