Please Use the Mirrors!

Carlos Villegas villegas at math.gatech.edu
Thu May 6 19:55:27 UTC 2004

Along the same lines, there is a "default yum.conf" file in the
download section, which has no mirrors in it, it should probably
have all the mirrors, also I think that file should be automatically
generated with php to contain all the mirrors, in some random
order, and a comment both in the config file and in the web page
asking people to organize the mirrors as appropiate, I'd also
force gpg checks in the default config file. Let me know (off
list) if you need help writting that php.

Carlos