Is there a guide or howto on 7.2 ==> 7.3 overall upgrade?

Oisin Curtin Oisin.Curtin at PhoenixFltOps.com
Thu Nov 4 20:42:58 UTC 2004

Mitchell Marks wrote:
> On Thu, 4 Nov 2004, Oisin Curtin wrote:

>>Andres Adrover Kvamsdal wrote:
>>
>>.. after Mitchell Marks griped about minimal documentation
>

> Honest, I didn't mean to be griping! And I think FL documentation is

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to imply you were doing anything wrong or rude.

I understood from your original message that you know how yum works.
It seemed to me from AK's response that AK was not aware of the easier way.

--
Oisin  "My bad"  Curtin