Re: Is there a guide or howto on 7.2 ==> 7.3 overall upgrade?

Mitchell Marks wrote:
On Thu, 4 Nov 2004, Oisin Curtin wrote:

Andres Adrover Kvamsdal wrote:

.. after Mitchell Marks griped about minimal documentation

Honest, I didn't mean to be griping! And I think FL documentation is

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to imply you were doing anything wrong or rude.

I understood from your original message that you know how yum works.
It seemed to me from AK's response that AK was not aware of the easier way.

-- Oisin "My bad" Curtin