FC1 OpenOffice.org builds

Dan Williams dcbw at redhat.com
Tue Nov 9 21:21:48 UTC 2004

Hi,

Since FC1 updates have been moved from Red Hat to Fedora Legacy project,
I don't have the facility inside Red Hat as the OOo packager (using the
internal build system or whatever) to make updated builds of
OpenOffice.org available.  However, I've made sure that FC1 builds work
correctly by flipping a bit in the specfile, and have built the current
version myself on FC1+updates.  This version is 1.1.2-11.  I'd like to
make that available to FC1 users since it fixes a wide variety of
problems with the FC1 version of OOo.

What needs to be done to get updated FC1 versions of OOo into the update
queue on Fedora Legacy?

Cheers,
Dan

(Please CC me on replies, I'm not subscribed to the list)