I want to help but....

Eric Rostetter rostetter at mail.utexas.edu
Thu Sep 9 18:11:36 UTC 2004

Quoting Dominic Hargreaves <dom at earth.li>:

> On Thu, Sep 09, 2004 at 10:06:00AM -0700, Eucke Warren wrote:
> > Guys, I very much want to help but I need to better understand the issues
> involved with stress testing a package for review.  I have a number of RH9
> systems and some that can be used for package testing.  Is there a structured
> process tree for stress testing that is published somewhere that I might
> review to help me understand what I would need to do?
>
> Hi,
>
> The best place to start is
> <http://www.fedoralegacy.org/wiki/index.php/QaTesting>; this describes
> how to QA a package.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Dominic.

That page is really aimed at QA testing before it hits updates-testing,
and is over the head of most people who want to help. I'll create
a new wiki page today that says the minimum steps needed to QA the stuff
in updates-testing for those who want to help.  I'll report to the list
with the url when it is ready.

> --

Eric Rostetter