FC1 support is ours...

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Mon Sep 13 10:13:45 UTC 2004

Hi,

On Sun, Sep 12, 2004 at 11:17:24PM +0100, Dominic Hargreaves wrote:
> According to http://fedora.redhat.com/ we are supporting FC1 from
> tomorrow :) We should get some docs up on the web site regarding our FC1
> support, and prepare the build/download system etc. Since I'm not
> involved in liasing with the Fedora Steering Committee this isn't an
> official word but with FL the key is frequent gentle nudges :)
>
> If anyone would care to give me CVS access I'd be happy to help in
> preparing web site updates.

Even though the schedule has been changed for another week, perhaps
already preparing a (legacy-empty) FC1 repo which can be pointed at
would be very useful. I could start adding this repo to ATrpms and
medley default configs and start deploying it.

BTW there were some thoughts on having a fake FC3 legacy repo with
matching yum.conf etc. entries in the vendor packages (perhaps
commented out) from the very beginning (in order to avoid having to
deploy them when FC3 EOLs. Did anything come out of this?
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net