Self-Introduction: Gregory "Wolfe" Woodbury

Gregory Woodbury ggw at wolves.durham.nc.us
Wed Sep 22 03:18:14 UTC 2004

I've been lurking on the list for a few month now and it seems to be
time to step out into the light.

1. Gregory G. "Wolfe" Woodbury

2. Durham, North Carolina, USA

3. Disabled (former System Administrator)

4. RedWolfe Computer Homestead - my household

5. My goals are to support the FC1 aspects of the project.
	I will do testing of updates-testing packages

6. Historically I've been using UNIX and Linux since 1978 when Duke got
its Edition 6 tape from Bell Labs.  I participated in the development of
Usenet in a minor way and was an admin of one of the early machines
(duke34).  I've been an SA as a contractor at Bell Labs, and for 15
years was the SA at cds.duke.edu.  Now I'm disabled and doing everything
on a heterogenous network here at the homestead - 6 machines (3 FCx,1
mac, 1 Win 98SE, 1 Win 2K Server) and wired and wireless networks, xDSL
to the internet, etc.

I program in FORTRAN, C/C++, Objective C, BASH and Perl. I'm learning
Python.

As for trust, I've been around the block a few times, and will gain it
slowly.

7. Freshly minted key:

pub  1024D/3573369E 2004-09-22 Gregory Woodbury (aka Wolfe or RedWolfe) <ggw at wolves.durham.nc.us>
     Key fingerprint = 3EE2 4730 C53F 8CE9 5277  35DD A0EF 838E 3573 369E
sub  1024g/48388E81 2004-09-22 [expires: 2007-09-22]

--
G.Wolfe Woodbury     `- -'
RHCT                   U